September 8, 2021
An Edge Adventures Production
OCTOBER 30th | 12 - 4 PM @ MUSSELBURGH RUGBY CLUB
Hollywood Halloween - An Edge Adventures Production
Join us for some FREE Hollywood Halloween fun at Musselburgh Rugby Club on Saturday 30th October, 12 - 4 pm.
We're celebrating the official launch of Edge Adventures, going Global in 2022, and joining forces with the warriors at Lothian Special Olympics.
Edge Adventures - The Official Launch
Experiences and adventures for autistic and learning-disabled young folk throughout Scotland and beyond. Using a combination of outdoors, wilderness and water, young people can now experience Scotland like never before with TeamEdge.
New for 2022 - Going Global!
Now autistic and learning-disabled young folk can travel internationally without limits - travelling with their peers and meeting new friends in truly amazing places around the world. Join us on the 30th to find out more about our supported international adventures!
Lothian Special Olympic Athletes Unite!
Athletes, it’s time to look forward and unite! Join us on the 30th of October 2021 for a Hollywood Halloween athletes’ reunion - meet with old friends and make new ones! We’re delighted to have partnered with the Lothian Special Olympics and are very excited about the future as we help more autistic and learning disabled young folk achieve their dreams.
Halloween Fun & Games
Fancy Dress - Activities & Games - Prize Raffle - Funding Information & Assistance - Food - Travel Advice - Adventure Planning Tips - Career Opportunities
Along with TeamEdge, our attending partners will be running interactive demonstrations and activities so attendees can get an insight into the activities, and equipment, on offer from Edge Adventures and our partners.
Win BIG in our Partner Prize Raffle*.…. Prizes to Die for! All proceeds from the prize raffle will be put towards the Edge Adventures Minibus Fund.
Top Prize: All expenses paid, 7 day adventure** in the Highlands with Edge Adventures, sponsored by Edge Autism & Badaguish Lodges
- Hoodies & Swag from Edge Adventures
- Gift voucher from 305
- Bushcraft Day for 2 from Primal Bushcraft
- Ski Helmet from Disability Snowsport UK
- Gift from Skymonster Watersports
- Skincare and Haircare Sets from Tropic Skin Care
- Lunch for 4, including sides and drinks, from Bross Bagels
- X2 Golden Tickets from Jump In Trampoline Park, Edinburgh
- Stop Animation course (1 place, starting January 2022) & other goodies from Growth Animation
- Voucher from Zizzi
- Even more still to be confirmed
* Raffle tickets can be purchased from one of Edge Adventures’ ambassadors throughout the event. Tickets must be purchased before 3:30pm on the day of the event. Purchase necessary.
** Eligibility criteria applies
Looking for a career change?
Get outdoors, advance your career and have FUN!
Join us on the 30th to find out more about becoming a Autism Community Support Worker with Edge.
Musselburgh Rugby Club, Stoneyhill Farm Road, MUSSELBURGH, Mid Lothian, EH21 6RN
Saturday 30th October, 12 pm - 4 pm
Who Is the Event For:
- Autistic and learning disabled teenagers and young folk, as well as their family and friends
- Those looking to develop their career in community support work - Edge Adventures is growing and we’re looking for the best in the industry to join TeamEdge to support, inspire and further their careers
Lothian Special Olympics, Musselburgh Rugby Club, 305, Able 2 Adventure, Badaguish, Breakaway, Digital Art - Growth Animation, Disability Snowsport UK, Independent Living Fund Scotland (Transition Fund), Primal Bushcraft, Scottish Transitions Forum, Travel Counsellors + more still to be confirmed.
Tickets are 100% FREE and can be obtained in a number of ways, to let you pick whichever way is best for you!
Select one method below to get your tickets
- Via Eventbrite using this link [Hollywood Halloween: An Edge Adventures production] or any of the green ticket buttons on this page
- Via this website using the [Register Your Interest] page and fill out the short form - we will be in contact with you in due course but rest assured, your place at our event will be secured
- By giving us a call during our office hours on 0131 285 8930
Why are we having tickets for a free event?
This is so we can monitor numbers to ensure we are within the capacity of our venue to keep everyone safe
If you have any questions about our event, please do get in touch. Our team are more than happy to chat through any queries you might have
Our event has been purposefully designed to ensure a calm, safe (and fun!) environment for everyone attending
Sign-up to the Edge Adventures newsletter!
Be the 1st to hear about our latest adventures, TeamEdge and TeamWild news, views and subscriber-exclusive treats!