Conquer one of the UK's most unique low ropes courses - FoxFall: the ultimate test of willpower and skill with no safety harness, just the water looming below!
Tackle the different levels as many times as you can before hitting the water at the end of the zip line, who will make the biggest splash?
Discover the most scenic trail routes in East Lothian (and Scotland!) on 2 wheels as you whizz through the trails on an off-road Segway Experience.
Escape to Foxlake Epic Day Out Includes
- An adrenaline-filled day of adventure at Foxlake tackling the FoxFall low ropes course and a Segway off-road trek through the most scenic trail routes in East Lothian
- Transport to and from Edge HQ to Foxlake in Dunbar (self-travel to and from Edge HQ is essential, there will be no other pick-up/drop-off points)
- Pick-up Time: 8:30 am (sharp!) Drop-off Time (approx): 2:30 pm
- All safety equipment required - wetsuits & helmets
- Full support from Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders
What it's like
Transport to and from Foxlake, Dunbar
Everyone joining the "Escape to Foxlake" adventure is to meet at Edge HQ for 8:30 am.
Please note: travel to and from Edge HQ is essential - due to the location of Foxlake, we will NOT be doing any pick-ups or drop-offs at anywhere other than Edge HQ
The group will be split into 2 with one group starting on FoxFall and the other on Segways. A quick break and then the groups swap activities.
Unlike any other ropes course challenge in the UK, there's no safety harness, just the water below! Navigate your way across the giant Spider's Web, hit the Climbing Wall, cross the Burma Bridge, tackle the Flying Wake boards or balance on our Sliding Fenders before finishing with a BIG splash on the double zip line into the water!
Our friends at Foxlake would liken the risks on their Segway Experience to a novice mountain biking trail. If you would not be confident in undertaking this level of activity, then the Segway Experience may not be for you. Their instructors are qualified and highly experienced in delivering Segway Experiences and all their instructors hold the right to refuse admission to the trail if they don’t feel confident about a rider's ability after orientation training.
Edge's Outdoor Activity Leaders have many years' experience supporting autistic and learning disabled young people you are in very safe hands.
1:3 Edge Staff Group Ratio as standard. If you feel that you require more intensive support, please discuss this with us directly, we will always do our best to accommodate wherever possible - you can find out how to get in touch with us on our contact page.
You need to bring with you;
- Closed toe shoes you don't mid getting wet - old trainers are ideal!
- A towel
- Water-resistant sunscreen
- Swimwear (to be worn under your wetsuit)
- Please bring a packed lunch & plenty of fluids (bottles of water/juice)
All other items of clothing and equipment are supplied: Wetsuits will be provided
We are happy to help if you need more information - just call our booking team on 0131 285 8930.
Want to join us for an epic day out escape to Foxlake?
Grab your sense of adventure and get in touch!
You can book online or get in touch with our team who will be happy to chat through any questions you might have