Tour Scotland on a SUP! Join us for a fully supported, adaptive stand-up paddleboard Epic Day Out and discover Scotland like never before.
Paddle locations* include, but are not limited to, Musselburgh Lagoons, Castle Semple, Loch Lomond, St Mary's Loch, Whiteadder, Longniddry and even as far as Loch Morlich in the Highlands
Join us for an Epic SUP Day Out to build confidence, develop skills, have LOTS of fun and meet new friends in some really wild places.
*SUP Club paddle locations will be dependent on weather and conditions, as such they are subject to last minute changes or postponements.
An Epic SUP Day Out includes
- Activities on the water include but are not limited to Clan Battles, Capture the Flag, Battleships, Highland Games and more
- On-shore* activities include but are not limited to: Guided walks, Bushcraft Skills, Raft Building, Foraging and more
- Pick-up Time: 9:30 am (sharp!) Drop-off Time (approx): 4:30 pm
- Transport to and from Edge HQ to the selected paddleboarding locations throughout Scotland (self-travel to and from Edge HQ is essential, there will be no other pick-up/drop-off points)
- Learn fundamental SUP skills from the expert SUP instructors at Edge Disability SUP
- Lunch - enjoy a tasty and nutritious packed lunch
- Full support from Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders
Connect with nature, discover Scotland, learn new skills and laugh until your sides hurt on this Epic SUP Day Out
What it's like
Transport to and from Edge HQ to the picturesque paddle locations in East Lothian and throughout Scotland
Everyone joining the Edge SUP Club is to meet at Edge HQ for 9:30 am.
Please note: travel to and from Edge HQ is essential - due to the location of the SUP spots, we will NOT be doing any pick-ups or drop-offs at anywhere other than Edge HQ.
Epic SUP Days Out are in conjunction with Edge Disability SUP so you are being taught to paddleboard by the best of the best!
Our ASI Instructors will teach you the basics and then build your knowledge, and skills on the water, to let you enjoy paddleboarding safely and with confidence!
SUP Sessions include at least 3 hours on the water and all equipment (wetsuits, boards etc) is provided
A tasty nutritious packed lunch is included to keep you fuelled up for the day of activities on an off the water
If you have any dietary requirements and/or allergies, please inform the Adventures Team as soon as possible to ensure we cater for your specific needs.
Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders have extensive experience with supporting autistic and learning disabled young adults achieve great things through outdoors, wilderness and water but most importantly, they make sure you have lots of FUN!
1:3 Edge Staff Group Ratio as standard. If you feel that you require more intensive support, please discuss this with us directly, we will always do our best to accommodate wherever possible - you can find out how to get in touch with us on our contact page.
What's not included
TRAVEL TO PICK UP POINT
You must self-travel to the meeting point at Edge HQ in Musselburgh. If you have any concerns or questions about the meeting point or any other aspect of your adventure, please don't hesitate to get on touch with us, you can find out more about getting in touch on our contact page
You need to bring with you;
- Wet shoes or old trainers you don't mind getting wet
- A towel
- Water-resistant sunscreen
- Swimwear (worn under your wetsuit)
All other items of clothing and equipment are supplied: wetsuits, paddleboards and all safety equipment is provided
We are happy to help if you need more information - just call our booking team on 0131 285 8930.
Want to join us for an Epic SUP Day Out?
Grab your sense of adventure and get in touch!
You can book online or get in touch with our team who will be happy to chat through any questions you might have