Learn how to surf and everything about the world of surfing. Understand the culture, history, philosophy and rules of surfing to you can take to the water with confidence
Surfing is excellent for both the body and mind - Connect with nature and fall in love with the ocean
Join us for Edge Surf Club and build confidence, develop skills, have LOTS of fun and meet new friends in wild places
Edge Surf Club includes
- 6 club sessions, weekly on a Monday. First session is on the 22nd of August and the last session is the 26th September
- Pick-up Time: 9:30 am (sharp!) Drop-off Time (approx): 2:30 pm
- Transport to and from Edge HQ to the selected surf locations in East Lothian (self-travel to and from Edge HQ is essential, there will be no other pick-up/drop-off points)
- Surf lessons from the expert surf instructors at Momentum Surf School
- Full support from Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders
Transport to and from the picturesque surf locations of East Lothian is included.
Everyone joining the Edge Surf Club is to meet at Edge HQ for 9:30 am.
Please note: travel to and from Edge HQ is essential - due to the location of the surf spots, we will NOT be doing any pick-ups or drop-offs at anywhere other than Edge HQ
Surf school is being run by Momentum Surf School so you are being taught to surf by the best of the best!
With over 50 years combined surfing experience between Owner Dad Martin, daughter Tamzin and eldest son Owen, all are Fully qualified I.S.A Surf Instructors and have represented Team Scotland at both National and World Junior Championships. Martin an I.S.A Level 2 Coach, is also one of the Junior and Senior Team Scotland National coaches.
Surf sessions are 2 hours long and all equipment (wetsuits, boards etc) is provided
Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders have extensive experience with supporting autistic and learning disabled young adults achieve great things through outdoors, wilderness and water but most importantly, they make sure you have lots of FUN!
You need to bring with you;
- Flip flops or Sliders - these are to wear on the beach and will get wet/covered in sand
- A towel
- Water-resistant sunscreen
- Swimwear (worn under your wetsuit)
- Please bring a packed lunch & plenty of fluids (bottles of water/juice)
All other items of clothing and equipment are supplied: Wetsuits will be provided
We are happy to help if you need more information - just call our booking team on 0131 285 8930.
Want to join us for Edge Surf Club?
Grab your sense of adventure and get in touch!
You can book securely online or get in touch with our team who will be happy to chat through any questions you might have