Sunday 14th November – Wednesday 17th November 2021
Watch in awe as Disney stories come alive across 5 magical lands.
From the enchanting Sleeping Beauty Castle that’s the centrepiece of Disneyland® Park, to the fun of the Wild West, right through to boldly venturing to the edge of the galaxy, you’ll find a world of adventure and imagination in Disneyland Park.
Each themed land offers a mix of rides, adventures and plenty of sparkle as you mingle with Princes and Princesses, board a pirate ship, hop in a space craft and more.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
Explore Disney film and animation in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
This complex of 5 zones takes you into the heart of Disney where you’ll see how the characters are brought to life on screen.
From live shows featuring hair-raising stunts to fun rides for little ones and thrill seekers alike, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Make the Most of Your Time in the Disney® Parks
Magical Parades, Sparkling Shows
Watch your favourite characters come to life as they glide though Disneyland Park in sparkling splashes of colour, light and music – you’ll love the carnival atmosphere of Disney Magic on Parade!
Spectacular shows include the fairytale flight of fancy that’s Disney Illuminations! an electrifying sound and light show with the Sleeping Beauty Castle at its centre.
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne – a Disney ‘on-site’ hotel
Yee-ha cowboy! Pull on your boots, hang on to your hat and mosey on over to Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne for an authentic flavour of the Wild West. This hotel offers cowboys and girls the atmosphere of an American frontier town with newly refurbished rooms themed for everyone’s favourite Sheriff Woody from Disney Pixar’s Toy Story.
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne is approximately 20 minutes walk from the magic of the Disney® Parks or a few minutes by free shuttle bus
- Continental buffet breakfast served in the hotel restaurant from 7am to 11am offering cereals, pastries, fresh fruit, cold meats and cheeses, juices and hot beverages (Breakfast not included as standard in hotel packages, supplement applies)
- Sample specialities of the plains of the West at Chuck Wagon Cafe where you can fill up on an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner offering barbecue meats, salads, vegetables and desserts.
• Raise a glass and stamp your feet to some Country tunes at Red Garter Saloon Bar • Get your daily caffeine fix at Starbucks Coffee
• Woody’s Roundup Standard rooms have one double bed, one single bed and one pull out bed, bathroom, TV with Disney and international channels, ceiling fan, telephone, safety deposit box, hairdryer (upon request and subject to availability) and free Wifi access
Recreation & Amenities
- Pose for a selfie with your favourite Disney Characters in the hotel reception (please check the program at your Disney Hotel for more information)
- Pick up holiday essentials or souvenirs to take home at the General Store Disney Boutique • Pony Rides (additional charge, seasonal closures may apply)
- Concierge Service
- Free Parking
• Free Shuttle Bus to the Disney Parks and Disney Village
Extra Magic Time
• Take advantage of Extra Magic Time when selected attractions in the Disney Parks open one hour earlier exclusively for Disney Hotel guests
The below package prices include:
- 3 nights room only accommodation at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne
- Airfares from Edinburgh – Paris return
- 3 Day Dated Disney Park Hopper Ticket
- All meals at the STANDARD meal plan rate
- Private Airport Transfers from Paris, Charles De Gaulle Airport
- 24/7 staffing from Edge on a 3:1 ratio
- Local City Tax
- ABTA protection
Come join us in Paris this year!