Tour Scotland on a SUP! Join our fully supported, adaptive stand-up paddleboard club and discover Scotland like never before. Build confidence, develop skills, have LOTS of fun and meet new friends in some really wild places.
Paddle locations* include, but are not limited to, Musselburgh Lagoons, Castle Semple, Loch Lomond, St Mary's Loch, Whiteadder, Longniddry and even as far as Loch Morlich in the Highlands
Awarded Outcomes: SUP Club attendees will work their way through Edge Disability SUP & ASI Award levels to gain recognised proficiency certificates.
*SUP Club paddle locations will be dependent on weather and conditions, as such they are subject to last minute changes or postponements.
The Edge SUP Social Club includes
- 4 fully supported SUP club sessions, weekly for 4 weeks
- Pick-up Time: 9:30 am (sharp!) Drop-off Time (approx): 4:30 pm
- Transport to and from Edge HQ to the selected paddleboarding locations throughout Scotland (self-travel to and from Edge HQ is essential, there will be no other pick-up/drop-off points)
- SUP skills from the expert SUP instructors at Edge Disability SUP
- A different paddle location every week to let you discover Scotland like never before
- Lunch - enjoy a tasty and nutritious packed lunch
- Full support from Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders
- Please note that each full block club that runs for 4 weeks. We cannot accept any latecomers due to the teaching progression within the block - for one-off sessions, please see our Supported Epic Days Out
What it's like
Transport to and from Edge HQ to the picturesque paddle locations in East Lothian and throughout Scotland
Everyone joining the Edge SUP Club is to meet at Edge HQ for 9:30 am.
Please note: travel to and from Edge HQ is essential - due to the location of the SUP spots, we will NOT be doing any pick-ups or drop-offs at anywhere other than Edge HQ.
SUP Club is being taught by Edge Disability SUP so you are being taught to paddleboard by the best of the best!
Our ASI Instructors will teach you the basics and then build your knowledge, and skills on the water, to let you enjoy paddleboarding with confidence!
SUP Sessions include at least 3 hours on the water and all equipment (wetsuits, boards etc) is provided
A tasty nutritious packed lunch is included for each SUP Club session.
If you have any dietary requirements and/or allergies, please inform the Adventures Team as soon as possible to ensure we cater for your specific needs.
Edge Adventures' Outdoor Activity Leaders have extensive experience with supporting autistic and learning disabled young adults achieve great things through outdoors, wilderness and water but most importantly, they make sure you have lots of FUN!
1:3 Edge Staff Group Ratio as standard. If you feel that you require more intensive support, please discuss this with us directly, we will always do our best to accommodate wherever possible - you can find out how to get in touch with us on our contact page.
What's not included
TRAVEL TO PICK UP POINT
You must self-travel to the meeting point at Edge HQ in Musselburgh. If you have any concerns or questions about the meeting point or any other aspect of your adventure, please don't hesitate to get on touch with us, you can find out more about getting in touch on our contact page
You need to bring with you;
- Wet shoes or old trainers you don't mind getting wet
- A towel
- Water-resistant sunscreen
- Swimwear (worn under your wetsuit)
All other items of clothing and equipment are supplied: wetsuits, paddleboards and all safety equipment is provided
We are happy to help if you need more information - just call our booking team on 0131 285 8930.
Want to join the Edge SUP Club?
Grab your sense of adventure and get in touch!
You can book online or get in touch with our team who will be happy to chat through any questions you might have